Don’t let the Lockdown, slow your kids down! All the parents whose kids harbor a love for theatre and acting, use this Quaran-chill time to upskill and awaken their Dramatic side!
How – you ask?
Well, Register them for Silly Point’s Online Theatre Workshop.
They can Zoom from their Room and learn how to Speak, Act, Improvise, Mime, and a lot more.
With one hour sessions on Monday-Wednesday-Friday for 12 turns, your kid will learn how to
•Present a Radio Play
•Prepare and narrate a monologue on a screen
• Interact virtually with fellow students.
All that your kid needs is :
- An active internet connection
- A laptop or a tablet mounted on a stand
- An unrelenting passion to learn from the instructors at Silly Point.
What will be their takeaway?
- 3 C’s -Communication. Co-operation. Clarity of Speech.
- 2 E’s – Enunciation & Energy.
- Radio Play.
- Theory of Stage Lights, Sound & Stage Makeup.
- A lot of FUN
Hurry up and register your kids between ages 12 and 18.
Contact us on
Speech and Drama Workshops conducted at:
- Podar ORT International School
- Cathedral and John Connon School
- Alexandra Girls English Institution
- Bombay Scottish School
- St. Mary’s School
- Bombay International School
- H.R College, Mumbai
- Choice School, Kochi
- Fazlani L’Academy Global
- Walsingham House School
- Bombay Teachers Training College
- St. Xaviers College (XIC)
- HPY (Bombay Parsi Panchayat)
- ZYNG (Zoroastrain Youth for the Next Generation)
- NCPA – Stage Right : Inter – School Drama Competition
- Choice School Musical
- Summer Fiesta at NCPA